Announcements: Sept 20, 2017

This week, K Life will be hosting Open Cave from 2:30 to 5:30 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, where we will have food, games, movies, and more. We will also be having pancakes and prayer Wednesday from 7:30 to 8am. Finally, join us Sunday at 6:30 pm for club, where we will have food, games, and worship. Hope to see you there!

Mu Alpha Theta elections will be this week in C202 starting tomorrow, Tuesday. Come by to read the officer applications and vote in Mrs Johnson’s classroom.

Tickets for the Hi-Lites dance this Saturday will be sold during all lunches Tuesday through Friday.  They are $25 with a $15 membership.

SCOT SCHEDULERS will be for sale for $9 in Supply Room.

calling all girls! roots first underground is this thursday, at 7:30 at 3711 villanova! come and bring your friends!

Level Changes: With teacher recommendation and administrator approval, students enrolled in Pre-AP, AP or TAG classes may be granted a change to the equivalent standard course. Level change request forms will be available in the 3rd week, 6th week and at the end of the first semester of a course. Request forms for level changes will be available at noon on Friday, September 15 in the counseling office. Forms are due to the counseling office by 4:00 pm on Wednesday, September 20.  All requests will be reviewed each day beginning September 18 and ending on September 21. Requests may be granted or denied based on space availability. Students are expected to attend the courses listed on their schedules until notified by email of the status of their request. Please contact the counseling office with questions.

Mu Alpha Theta elections are today through Thursday in Mrs Johnson’s classroom C202. Members need to come by to read the applications and vote. Go Math!

The volleyball team will be selling BEAT LOVEJOY shirts in the cafeteria for $10 on Wednesday and Thursday. Students can wear the shirts to support both football and volleyball for their games this Friday!