Announcements: Feb. 24, 2017

Anyone interested in running for Student Council, there will be a mandatory meeting next Tuesday, February 28.

The meetings will be in the auditorium at 7:30 AM and at 3:35. You MUST attend one of these meetings and you MUST be on time.

There is no prior experience needed. Only those running for Senior executive positions give speeches. Requirements include a 3 .0 GPA and a signed agreement by and your parents to abstain from drugs and alcohol, including not attending events with these activities.

Sparkling Scot Applicants: Don’t forget to get your application packet done and turned in to Mrs. Venesky in WC106. Come by to check your application status for teacher and sponsor/coach recommendations. Applications are due Friday, March 3rd”

Come out tonight as the Mens’ Varisty Soccer team takes on West Mesquite at 7:15 in the Highlander Stadium.The first 75 HPHS students will receive a $5 gift card to Burger House, courtesy of Burger House on Hillcrest and the Chapman Family. At halftime, we invite all students down on the field for a chance to shoot on goal. Everyone who scores will receive a free GameFace BanditMask, courtesy of the Marshall Family and their business, The GameFace Company, as seen on Shark Tank. 

Go Scots!

The Flying Scots Men’s Track Team competed in The Colony Invitational with the JV returning home as meet champions. Excellent results by all despite the windy conditions. Jimmy Rupple 1st in 400m, Cayden Davis 1st in 200m and Bennett Landen 1st in the Pole Vault.

The boys Basketball team has a playoff game tonight.  They will face Frisco Liberty in the Area round of the playoffs at Coppell high school at 8pm.