Announcements: Oct. 5, 2016

Yearbook Picture and ID Cards Make-Up Day is today from 11:00-1:40 on the stage in the cafeteria. 

Fall ad sales for the Highlander still has more available space for friend, sibling and organization ads. We have 1, 2, and 3 Block ads still available. We are selling these in the yearbook room (EC213) thru Friday. Hope you all can help us produce the memories you want to look back on.

Remember that all service hours preformed this summer must be submitted to the database no later than 11:59pm on Oct. 28th. Please see Mrs. Brennan in WC203 if you have any questions.

All students, faculty, and staff are invited to attend The Highland Park High School Choir Department’s “Fall Concert”, tonight in the HPHS Auditorium at 7:00 p.m.  This FREE Concert is your opportunity to hear ALL of the HPHS Choirs show off their stuff.  So, students…come and support your friends, and faculty…come and support your students!  We hope to see all of you “Choir Fans” tonight at 7:00!

The October Issue of the Bagpipe is out now! Be sure to pick it up if you want to read the spotlight on HP’s musical “Grease” and much more. You can find The Bagpipe at many stations around campus or in front of the Newspaper room: EC212. 

Calling all Scotties, Highland Park Volleyball needs YOU. Next Tuesday is the district showdown between your number 1 state ranked highland park volleyball team and the reigning state powerhouse Lovejoy at Lovejoy high school. The varsity game starts at 6:30. BEAT LOVEJOY shirts will be sold for $10 in all lunches today and until game day next Tuesday. Lovejoy will be sure to pack their stands, so buy your shirts, wear them to the game, and be loud. Go scots, beat Lovejoy!