Announcements: Oct. 4, 2016

School picture and ID Cards Make-Up Day is tomorrow from 11:00-1:40 on the stage in the cafeteria.

*Although fall ad sales for the Highlander are over, we still have some more available space for friend, sibling and organization ads. We have 3 Blocks, 2 Blocks and 1 Blocks still available. We will be selling these ads in the yearbook room thru Friday. Hope you all can help us produce the memories you want to look back on.

Remember that all service hours preformed this summer must be submitted to the database no later than 11:59pm on Oct. 28th. Please see Mrs. Brennan in WC203 if you have any questions.

The HPHS Choir Department would like to extend an invitation to all students, faculty, and staff to attend our “Fall Concert” tomorrow at 7:00 p.m. in the HPHS Auditorium. This FREE Concert is your opportunity to hear the debut of ALL the HPHS choirs. So, students…come and support your friends, and faculty…come and support your students, and we will see you all tomorrow at 7:00 pm.

The October Issue of the Bagpipe is out now! Be sure to pick it up if you want to read the spotlight on HP’s musical “Grease” and much more. You can find The Bagpipe at many stations around campus or in front of the Newspaper room: EC212.

Attention Males, Iron Sharpens Iron Underground is TONIGHT at 7:00pm at 3229 Centenary (Jack Yates’ house.) We will have Chick-Fil-A and will be heading to Whataburger after. Contact Baron Holmes or Max Holsomback if you have any questions.

Attention all Scots! Don’t forget to bring your school supplies and donations to the arches for the Louisiana Flood supply drive. This ends next Friday.