Announcements: April 6, 2018

Highland Park field hockey tryouts are soon! first tryout is being held april 9th @ 5:00 pm @ germany park. make sure not to miss out…please contact [email protected] or maddie ewers for any questions!!

Please know that the parking garage will be monitored for reckless driving. If you are observed speeding in the garage, you will receive consequences ranging from lunch detention to Saturday school, ISS and / or removal of your parking spot. Slow down please!

Students, thank you for keeping us safe by showing your IDs when you enter the school. Several of you do not have IDs. If you do not have an ID, they will be discounted next week beginning on April 16th during all three lunches in the book room. Beginning April 23rd, the cost of IDs will return to $20. You are required to have an ID or you will meet with an AP.

This past week the Highland Park High School Choral Department competed at the UIL Concert and Sightreading Contest at Duncanville High School. The Sub Non Varsity Treble Choir, the Non Varsity Treble Choir, the Varsity Treble Choir, the Varsity Tenor-Bass Choir, and The Lads & Lassies Varsity Mixed Choir –all received Superior Ratings in the Sightreading Room! 4 of the 5 choirs received Superior Ratings in Concert as well, for a Sweepstakes! Congratulations to the 140 choir members who participated this week!  You make HPHS Proud! Go Singing Scots!

Good luck to the Lady Scots Track and Field Team as the team will be competing in day two of the District 15-5A Track and Field Meet tomorrow at Lovejoy High School.  The field events start at 9:30 a.m. followed by the running finals at 2:00 p.m. Yea track/field!