Daily Announcements: Aug 30, 2017

If you registered and paid for a parking spot please come pick up your sticker in C121 by the cafeteria stage. If you have not picked up your sticker by Friday you will forfeit your parking space and it will be given to someone on the waiting list.

The Library is now a NON-FOOD area.  Students cannot bring food or candy into any part of the library to eat, however drinks are allowed as long as the cup has a lid.  This rule will be enforced during all library hours, and students are encouraged to finish their food in the cafeteria or hallway before coming to the library.  We want you to eat – just not in here!

The HP Jazz Band is holding open auditions this week for any student who can play either electric bass, piano, or guitar.  If you have the talent and desire to be in the HP Jazz Band, please come down to the band hall and meet with one of our band directors sometime this week.

In preparation for next week’s Club Fair, there will be a mandatory club meeting tomorrow morning at 7:45 in the Auditorium. Club presidents, please check your texts, as you should have received a club confirmation text from Scully Jenevein. See Scully or Mr. Hinton with any questions. No new clubs may be formed now until spring.

On Thursday starting at 2:35 p.m. to around 4:15 students who attended the Pete Sessions Leadership and Growth Program can pick up their photo books at HP KLife across from the high school.

If you would like to have a locker assigned to you please come to C121 by the cafeteria stage and sign up.  We will get you a locker by the end of the week.